Sunday, August 7, 2011

Reed's 4th birthday party

Reed celebrated his fourth birthday with family this weekend. It had a space rocket theme and he didn't care at all : ) The only thing he was worried about was getting his first homemade "number" shirt - and he loved wearing it. I think he asked a million times if we could eat cake and open presents so I'm sure those were his favorite parts - especially getting to eat cake first! Reed loved all his presents and I'm glad he has a few more days of summer left to play with them...while Alex is in school!

And we realized something for the first time today. As much as Reed likes to make himself the center of attention by being silly, he doesn't really like to be MADE the center of attention. I feel like I learn new things about this little guy every day! Here's to many more years of learning about my sweet "little" boy!
























Why do I have a feeling this won't be the last time Reed has the police involved in this birthday party?? In this case, I'm glad they were delivering Gramps safely!

No comments: