Thursday, October 4, 2012

Reed gets glasses!




A few weeks ago, we went to see an ophthalmologist to have Reed's eyes checked. We noticed that one eye turned in sometimes when he was trying really hard to see something. The doctor agreed and said that he needed glasses to correct the problem. He might grow out of it as his farsightedness improves, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I have to admit that I was a little bummed at this news. I knew he needed them, but I didn't want to see his cute little face look different. I must have let it show a little bit too because Alex said, "Mom, he won't look weird with glasses, just a little different."

Anyway, we've waited over a week for the glasses to arrive and they are so cute!! Seriously, I didn't think he could be any cuter, but he is!

Trying on the glasses at the optometrist office. I think he looks pretty happy with them!
 



















































He's also pretty happy to look like Daddy!




No comments: