Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The dog boy



Isn't our dog boy cute? Well, it's a good thing.

Oliver has recently started having some pretty serious separation anxiety and has literally been trying to eat his way out our laundry room door. I truly believe that one day we will come home and he will have made it through the wall and into the garage.

So far, we have tried to hang something on the door in front of the spot he scratches, spray the door with bitter apple spray and have him outside more to play with us when we're out. Nothing has worked. Today we tried the kong filled with peanut butter. Our next step is a crate or medication. I'm just not sure that I can tell people that I have to medicate my cockapoo.

All of this is to say that I hope we are better parents to 7 year old kid boys than we are to a certain 7 year old dog boy. Good thing he's cute...

No comments: