Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Alex is SIX!


Oh my, time flies! I can not believe that Alex is six years old today. This year has been absolutely wonderful, amazing and perfect. Five was great and I know six will be even better. Alex is growing in so many ways, and I'm so proud of the big boy he has become.

In the last year, Alex started kindergarten, learned to ride a bike, learned to read whole books and write whole sentences. He went over to play with a friend all by himself for the first time and got his first love note from a girl. He has made tons of new friends and still remembers his old ones. He has perfect attendance at school and got perfect report cards every nine weeks. He loves basketball, golf and knows more sports teams than I do. He loves dinosaurs, rockets, super heroes, the Three Stooges and Tom and Jerry.

Alex is the sweetest, kindest, most gentle boy I know. He is always looking out for others and is just a great kid to be around. Happy Birthday, Alex!

No comments: