Sunday, April 17, 2011

Favorite days

My favorite days are nothing days. Nothing to do, nothing to go to, nothing to check off the list. Today was one of those days. After the excitement of Alex's party yesterday, we needed it! We slept in late, ate pancakes, played with all the birthday toys, played outside, dyed Easter eggs and even did a little Easter shopping.

I think part of my love for nothing days is how few and far between they are. We are busy doing things all the time, and I love that too, but days like today are a special treat. As the boys grow up and have more sporting events, friends, etc. I know they will become less and less frequent. So today, I soaked it up and enjoyed every minute of our nothing day.















































































This may be the perfect example of a nothing day - all the boys in the backyard (even Ollie) just playing. I love it!













And we did not buy this outfit, but it is the first time Alex ever had a tie on!

No comments: