Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mexican popsicles

I love Memphis, and one of my favorite things about the city is Summer Avenue. You really can find everything you need on Summer - and some things you don't - but this one is a winner. It's a Mexican popsicle shop called La Michoacana. I've know about it for a while but never made the trip to try it out.

After Alex's dentist appointment today, we were in need of a little treat, so we headed over. And... it. was. delicious. seriously. delicious. Alex had the strawberry cream, Reed had the coconut covered in chocolate and sprinkles and I had the pineapple chile. We all liked all the flavors, but we voted Reed's the best. We even took a cookies and cream ice cream cup home for Brian. Yum, yum.

I hope that the boys will grow up enjoying all the small hidden treasures that Memphis has to offer. We will be adding this place to the list (both for the yummy treats and the opportunity for the boys to brush up on their Spanish)!


No comments: